Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 5, 2007

no birthday test

July 31-400,Aug2-205,Aug3-390,Aug,4-200 total-31306

Okay birthday came and went and I didn't test my max chin ups in an hour. I knew I was no where close to 700 in an hour so I am giving myself a little more time on this one (til Christmas as I mentioned in an earlier post). I am going to do a test to see if I am getting any closer in the next week or so. One of my gifts from the family is on order and should show up mid August- it is a TRX suspension trainer. Should keep the push ups interesting -you can do them suspended in the air-like you are on gymnast rings. Their website is : www.fitnessanywhere.com. On their site I found another interesting link to a site called www.bodyweightculture.com.

Remember if you want to donate on line to Ronald McDonald House Northern Alberta you can do it securely at www.rmhedmonton.ca. Or you can donate online to the Southern Alberta House at www.rmhsouthernalberta.org .

No comments: