Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

273 push ups a day

April 22-455,apr23-300 total push ups and chins 92,360
weight 196.5 bf 21%
calories left to burn 39572

Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them---a desire, a dream, a vision."
~Muhammad Ali~

Normally I don't have time to blog every day-but I was down another pound so just had to brag about it. Bodyfat percentage still wants to hover above 20%. I haven't been doing so great at keeping the protein grams close to 200 grams- more like 100 or less each day. However weight is going down and I look a little better. Clothes are getting loose. I have been driving the average number of push ups/chins a day up a bit. Up the the 23rd of this month I have now been averaging 273 push ups and/or chins a day. Not bad -not so long ago this seemed like a lot. Now I can rip them off in a ten or twelve minute workout. Look out Hershel Walker.

No comments: