Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

197.5

april20-575,apr-21-225 total 91,605
weight 197.5, bf%21
calories left to burn 41151

Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision.Ayn Rand

I am astounded by the number of articles on the net that you can find for weight loss and fitness. Yesterday I was reading that there is a new study saying you can lose weight with a 50% fat diet. Why not -I am still convinced that North America's weight problems are mostly related to the ease at which we can obtain food ( fast high calorie food) and the problem that we are so sedentary. I would say lazy but I suppose that is a little judgemental and harsh. Anyway back down to 197-could say I need to practice a little more of what I preach, but the trend overall is downward. Just not as fast as I would like all the time-but downward nonetheless.

No comments: