Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2008

2 pack on the way to 6 pack

Apr16-362,apr17-290, total 90270
weight 199.5 bf 21%
calories left to burn 40942

It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.
Arnold Toynbee

I just left the weight and bf % above the same as the last post. I have been out of town on business for the last few days so haven't had a chance to weigh myself. I am starting to wonder how accurate the tanita is when it comes to body fat percentages. I am just starting to be able to see the outline of my abs. I have read that you have to be down around 10% bodyfat to see your abs. The scale is still telling me I am over 20% -which could be true -but I am wondering if I might be a little lower as I am starting to see the outline of the abdominal muscles. I am hardly ripped or anything like that but I can see a little progress. My daily average for chin ups/push ups is up to 264 per day. I am still trying to push the average up and so far the shoulders and elbows are cooperating. I am getting pretty close to 100,000 push ups and chin ups-so I am planning to try to get a couple of 1000 push up days in here and there to get closer to this milestone. It will only be a tenth of the way to the overall goal but still a pretty good milestone.

No comments: