Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Surprise drop in weight

Apr 2-340 total 85,431
weight 198.5 bf% 21
calories left to burn 42716

Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration.Evan Esar

Well I spoke too soon about the poor man's creatine. I weighed myself this morning and had dropped two pounds and a percentage of bodyfat. Maybe it is working a little better than I thought. I can't attribute all the success to peanut butter alone. I have been trying to eat more protein and complex carbs. I am averaging about 100 grams of protein a day which probably is not quite enough but is quite a bit higher than the 65 grams a day I was averaging before. They recommend that you eat 6 small meals a day to get lean-but with a busy day-work and family I find this pretty hard. When I get hungry I am doing the tablespoon or two of peanut butter thing. 100 -200 calories and a little bit of protein-just keeping the metabolism burning.

No comments: