Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

trend holding

april7-191,total 86,941
Weight 198.5 bf%20
calories left to burn 40381

If you doubt you can accomplish something, then you can't accomplish it. You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.Rosalyn Carter

Well the trend continues in the right direction-holding at 20 % body fat-back down to 198.5 pounds. Okay I am not going to get too cocky -everytime I get to a new low - I bounce back a bit for the next few days. The last week I have been trying to get about an hour of push ups in a day and an hour of chin ups on the alternating days. My trips to Edmonton always mess me up a bit-so some days it will be two days of push ups in a row (no chin up bar in the hotel). Chin up days are always the low number days-just can't get the same kind of numbers as I can with push ups.

No comments: