Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Whole new Arsenal

Aug1-70,Aug3-230,Aug4-221 total push ups and chins 116,111

weight 206.5 bf%22

“I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.”Leonardo da Vinci

A little too much birthday weekend celebration -has me back up to 206.5- I say that almost like it is not my fault-like some outside source forced me to eat too many helpings of cake. No bother-I have a whole new arsenal of tools to help me take the pounds back off. Cathy bought me the Bowflex Extreme SE, The kids bought me yoga blocks, kettlebells and a bosu ball. I'd say I'm pretty set. It was like the ideal Dad birthday -all toys -no ties.
Of course I am still going to do push ups and chins-I will just now how a much more rounded routine. Still plan on making it to a million push ups and chin ups.

No comments: