Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 9, 2008

high metabolic cost?

aug 5-200,aug 6-225 total push ups/chins 116,536
weight 203.5 22%bf

Haven't been getting in as many push ups and chins as usual. I have been using the bowflex and kettlebells. The kettlebells are quite awesome. They must create a huge metabolic cost or something, using them for 15 minutes to a half an hour has me huffing and puffing and sweating like crazy. Funny thing is my core body temperature must be up for about an hour after I do them - can't stop sweating for a half hour or more after I stop. I am mostly just doig swings and jerks with them - but they are whipping my butt. I had put back on a few pounds but the kbs seem to have hacked about three pounds off in a week, and I have been eating like a pig. Still going to try to keep pushing the chin up and push up total up.

No comments: