Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Occam's Protocol Day 27

Jan 15-8
total push ups/chins 341,517
weight 199 bf% 21.5
If you are going to try Occam's Protocol and are going to use a scale that tells you your percentage of bodyfat everyday-get ready for some "ups" and "downs". Yesterday the scale was reading that I was at 23 percent bodyfat-today back down to 21.5. If you do the math today the readings show that I am up about three pounds of lean mass since Dec 20th whereas yesterday I was actually down about a pound. Earlier in this experiment I was actually up about 8 pounds in lean mass. I have been having a hard time over the past few days getting 200 grams of protein a day. I am going to make sure I hit at least 200 today to see if that makes a big difference in tomorrows weigh in. Yesterday I put my daily lean mass and fat mass on an excel sheet. When I get to January 20th I will post a graph of my progress.

No comments: