Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Elbow's a little tender but doing okay

Feb21-435,feb22-95,feb23-661
total push ups/chins 344,513

It does feel like you have accomplished something when you finish 45 minutes of doing push ups and chins. It does feel good to be driving closer to my goal of a million push ups/chins at a faster rate again. My right elbow continues to be a little tender so I have been trying to not to go to failure on any of my sets of push ups or chins. Also trying to warm up with sets of about half the number of reps I can do for each exercise. So far so good. My diet has not been as "clean" as I would like it to be, but I have still managed to achieve fairly good results in terms of body re-composition. If you want to follow how I am doing in this area check out my other blog:

No comments: