Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lots of Push ups the old stand by

Mar7-240,Mar9-466
total push ups/chins 347,168

If you want a little motivation check out this website and video
This is today's crossfit workout of the day:
Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:


185 pound Bench press, 3 reps

225 pound Back squat, 5 reps
 
I couldn't do it as I am in a hotel room on the road. So instead I did lots of push ups. This would have been a great workout, but the old standby-push ups did the trick. So far today I have achieved the 600 calorie deficit I talked about on my other blog (20 Pounds of Difference- the link is over on the left). I am on the road until Friday -so I won't be able to try tomorrows WOD. I might try to do this one on Friday when I get home it is right up my alley. The first minute you do one chin up, the second minute you do two chin ups, you get  the picture. You keep upping the chin ups every minute until you can't do as many chin ups as the number of minutes you are up to. Anyway hopefully I will get back in town at a reasonable hour. Chin ups await.


No comments: