Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

WOD and Supersets

Mar10-47,Mar11-261
total push ups/chins 347,476

Just goes to show that you don't need a gym or equipment to get in great shape. You can get a great workout down the street at the neighborhood jungle gym.


I am still playing around with the crossfit workouts. I couldn't do them a few days this week as I was on the road but I did today's WOD. The workout was:For time:


Run 1 mile

100 Sit-ups

100 Back extensions

Run 1 mile

I haven't seen any times posted on the crossfit site yet, but I am guessing my time was a little slow. Nonetheless great workout.

Later in the day I did quite a few sets of pull ups and push ups on bars. I was doing sets of three super-setted (3 pull ups then 3 push ups) then 30 seconds rest. I did about thirty five minutes of this and cooled down with a little walking on the treadmill. For bars I was using my Tony Horton push up bars. They are great, they don't move around when you do push ups and they give you a really deep stretch into the push ups. Here is the link if you haven't seen them before:
Tony Horton push up bars

No comments: