Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2008

one more pound of muscle

jan23-464,jan24-170,Jan25-20 ,Jan26-315 total 66,029

weight 208 %bf 22
calories left to burn 60054

Again I have put on a bit of weight since my last post,however I did the calculations again to findout what this really meant. According to tanita my lean body mass is up to 162.2, up about a pound and some change. My bodyfat is up a bit also (45.76) around a third of a pound of fat more. I was doing some reading on Clarence Bass' site -he reports to use a tanita scale also. He thinks it is a good way to measure bodyfat-because you can take frequent measures on your own with out a lot a cost and hassle. However he does report that the bf measurement is highly sensitive to the time of day you weigh yourself, your hydration level or whether you have worked out recently. My overall bf percent really hasn't gone down a lot. They say to see those abs you've got to get the bf below ten percent. I am moving the right direction,but wouldn't mind driving that percentage down a bit.

No comments: