Total Pageviews

Monday, May 19, 2008

100,000 push ups and chins

may16-679,may17-421,may18-581 total push ups and chins 100,024
weight 195 18%bf
calories left to burn 33737

Albert Schweitzer:
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

My one week experiment with creatine loading and 200 grams of protein a day seems to have been a success. Although as usual my weight and bf % fluctuates up and down each day, it appears I have lost 3.99 pounds of fat and gained 0.3 pounds of muscle. Not bad for less than a week.

I reached 100k of push ups and chins. This feels like a bit of a landmark- 10% of the final goal completed. Even though I have been slogging away at this for over a year-somehow reaching the 100k mark makes it feel a little more like one million is achievable. My average daily push ups/chins is up to about 277 a day so progress is coming a little quicker. This week I was off ,so was able to post some higher numbers and spend a little more time working out. Tommorrow I am back to work so I will have to work a little harder to keep posting the big numbers.

No comments: