Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Up and Down Cycle

june14-396,june15-335,june16-186 total push ups and chins 106,581
weight 202.5 bf %21
calories left to burn52273

Never go backward. Attempt, and do it with all your might. Determination is power.Charles Simmons

I have noticed that I made at typo on my last blog entry. It should read 202 pounds not 220. I haven't been watching my diet the way I should-but it hasn't been that bad. All the fathers day celebrations and the graduation celebrations are over and the temptation to over eat is back to its usual daily level. Have been working out fairly consistently. In North American life their always seems to be another reason to overeat just around the corner. On a given week I would say my weight is a couple ( maybe 3 or 4 ) pounds heavier around the weekend and then it slowly goes back down as the week progresses. On the weekend I am much more likely to workout consistently-however we are much more likely to have a big family dinner-order pizza -etc etc. I guess the key is to live with the ups and downs through the week-but try to make the down cycle bottom out a little lower each week.

No comments: