Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Up and Down

Nov18-602,nov19-640,nov21-755,n0v22-897,nov23-652

total push ups/chins 228,628

weight 194.2 bf 19.8


My bodyweight and percentage of bodyfat are still going roughly in the right direction. Overall the trend is that I go up in weight on the weekend when I indulge with the family -this weekend it was pizza and a little wine. I haven't had anything to drink since August so this hasn't been a factor in terms of adding calories. However we had two bottles kicking around for ages so we drank 1 1/2 bottles. Between the pizza and the wine you could see it on the scale on Sunday. Then all week I essentially fight to undo the damage done on the weekend. Overall each week I am weighing a little less than the week before -so the progress is slow and not uniform -but progress non-the -less. Push ups are going well. Still need to do about 560 a day to make the quarter million target by New Years.

No comments: