Total Pageviews

Monday, February 15, 2010

IPOD Fitness

feb-06-398,feb 7-90,feb8-164,feb10-100,feb13-432,feb 14-89

total push ups/chins 257,758
weight 189.1 bf % 18.5
I haven't posted in a while. Thought I should get a quick post in to update the push ups/chins numbers. I have started to use the "Lose It" app on my IPOD touch instead of fitday. Fitday is great. However I carry the ipod with me all the time and it is way easier to just input food or exercise right in the ipod than to right it down to enter it later. The entering it later part begins to feel like you have a part time job on the side. It is quite handy- each day I know exactly how much I have burned relative to what I have eaten. I just make sure I have burned more calories than I have eaten all day before I go to bed. It creates a bit of a psychological deterent all day long. For example everytime I want to eat something I know I shouldn't this little voice in the back of my head tells me that "you will be running an hour on the treadmill before bed to burn that off" . It also makes you budget your food a lot more. I am less likely to eat someting I really don't want or need early in the day when I am thinking of what I might want to enjoy for dinner.

No comments: