Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Still below 20 percent

Feb 22-75,feb23-473,feb 24-424
total push ups/chins 260,263
Weight 185.8 bf%17.8
Well I am still not quite used to seeing the scale below 20 percent bodyfat-but I think I can learn to live with it. The :Lose it" -app on my ipod touch is awesome. Fitday is great but the immediate feedback of calories eaten versus calories burned has this really nice way of making you think twice about reaching for that cookie. Everytime I think about eating something I really don't need I pull up the exercise log to figure out how many minutes I would have to run or do push ups to burn it off. Yah most of the time it is not worth it. However the other side of the coin comes into effect also. I don't think twice about having a caramel miachiatto at Starbucks if I know I have and hour to 90 minutes that night to burn it off- I figure if I exercise for 90 minutes I deserve it. Really is there another good reason to do 90 minutes of cardio. I can't think of one.

No comments: