Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Still moving slowly in the right direction

total push ups/chins 341,482
weight 198.8 bf% 21.1
Well according to the Tanita today I gained 2.33 pounds of lean/muscle and lost 1.13 pounds of fat, or in total 3.81 pounds of lean/muscle gained and 1.21 pounds of fat lost since I started Occam's protocol about 10 days ago. So if the scale is accurate I am gaining about a third of a pound of lean tissue a day. The totals on my Lose It app (for calorie intake) would suggest I should be gaining a little fat each day as I am taking in more calories than the app says I am burning. I am not really focusing on calorie intake-mostly just trying to get 200 to 250 grams of protein a day. I think I could get used to this,instead of working really hard all day to try to fit in enough workouts to burn off the calories I am eating -I am spending more time thinking about -" how am I going to get enough protein. Ferriss makes reference to Greg McGuff's book in his book. I found some youtube video's of Dr McGuff talking about his theories. Here is the link to his you tube channel- he has 48 video's that explain/demonstrate his theories:

No comments: