Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Only Breaking 8 of the 10 Primal Laws

Jan 29-9
total push ups/chins 341,674
weight 200 bf%20.7

Yesterday I managed to eat 78 grams of carbs and 195 grams of protein. Inside of my targets to consume 50-100 grams of carbs and 200 grams of protein as per Mark Sisson Primal Blueprint ( actually I could eat closer to 100 grams of protein and be within the guidelines). Seems like it worked I went up about 0.4 pounds of lean mass since my last weight in, This puts me at 158.6 pounds of lean mass, which is not quite as high as my highest lean mass reading while I was doing Occam's Protocol -but  it is getting close. Yesterday was Lift Heavy Stuff Day. As mentioned before I am following a Body by Science approach to lifting weights. Each repetition is a 5 sec lift 5 second lower cadence. Yesterdays total tonnage ( I described how to calculate total tonnage in a previous post) lifted on the 5 exercises/sets was 8435 pounds. This total is 1370 pounds heavier than last weeks workout, which is great because you won't build muscle unless you are getting stronger. I suppose this means now I am following 2 of the ten primal laws. We will see what the scale says tomorrow.

No comments: