Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Still breaking 9 of the Laws

total push ups/chins 341,665
weight 198.8 bf%20.8

My body fat reading continue to slowly move in the right direction. Today's weigh in suggests my lean body mass is about 5 pounds heavier than when I first started Occam's Protocol. Eating 50 to 100 grams of carbohydrate and 200 grams of protein is going to require a little more planning than I thought. Yesterday I ingested 176 grams of carbs and 153 grams of protein. Apparently close enough to the targets to tempt the scale to move in the right direction. However the carb intake is not even close to what Mark Sisson describes as the ideal fat burning zone is his book. So I guess this is one more day of only fulfilling one of the ten Primal Laws. I did read a little more of the Primal Blueprint last night. Maybe if the book doesn't provide me a few more tips-at least in may provide a little inspiration.

No comments: