Total Pageviews

Monday, February 7, 2011

Damn the Cheesecake

total push ups/chins 341,841
weight  199.4 bf% 22
Walked on the treadmill for 90 minutes -long slow cardio style (tried to keep the heart rate down around 55% of maximal heart rate). I decided to do a little extra lift heavy. Mostly I just felt like driving my push ups/chin numbers up a bit. I did a pyramid of push ups : 1-2-3-4 up to a set of 12 reps and back down again. Then I did a few chins, just easy sets of one or two reps. Finished of with 4 sets of 10 reps of dips. Nothing too intense or serious, just enough to get the blood pumping a bit. My weight/bodyfat recovered a little bit today even though I didn't do so great hitting the 50-100 grams of carbs( 188 grams of carbs 186 grams of protein)  I was doing okay most of the day and then my wife made a cheesecake for desert. After that I just let all disciplne go,

Surfing around on Mark's Daily Apple today. This guy has made some great gains using the Primal Blueprint:
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-unconquerable-dave/#more-19240

No comments: