Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Superman by the End of the Month

total push ups/chins 341,685
weight 199.2 bf%20.9

Well the lean mass ( up almost 2 pounds since yesterdays reading) and the percentage of bodyfat are moving in the right direction.Did my first "Tim's Workout" as described in the 4 hour body. My total tonnage lifted was 8178 ( reps times weight and then summed for all excercises). I picked up some
Muscle Tech naNo Vapor and Intravol. They are before workout and during workout suppliments. After picking up some protein bars I walked out of the store withe wallet about $165 bucks lighter. Just curious if the stuff would work, might just be a way to create expensive urine. However if you believe the studies quoted on the packaging you would think the stuff will turn me into Superman by the end of the month.

No comments: