Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cranking out a few hundred

june 5-439,june6-258,june7-197,june8-306

total push ups/chins 360,601

Feeling pretty good about getting a number of days straight without a break from either push ups, chin ups or both.Not that taking a days rest is a big problem or anything, but it seems like if I miss a day-the days off seem to have a way of stringing themselves together. Even if I can only get 100 chin ups or push ups in on a day- I feel like I have accomplished something.Ideally I am trying to average about 300 reps a day. I seem to feel and look best when I am averaging 300 a day. Too few on average and I don't look quite so fit. Too many days in excess of this amount - I start feeling it in my elbows. I guess that is what happens when you are in your later 40's. Although cranking out a few hundred push ups or chins has a way of making you feel like you are not in your forties at all.

No comments: