Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strong Lifts plus push ups



total push ups/chins 360,745



As you know from my other blog (20 pounds difference, Link on the left) I have been doing a trial of the Strong Lifts program. I like this program but it doesn't incorporate push ups and chin ups. So I decided to give my quest to one million a bit of a rest. However the program does allow you to do 3 sets of 12 chin ups every second workout, or on workout B. So at this rate I will be adding 36 or 72 chins to my total each week. I was doing a little surfing on the internet and I found version 3 of the Stronglifts program. The program is essentially the same except in workout A you do 3 sets of push ups to failure and workout B you do 3 sets of chin ups to failure. You know I am going to try this version of the program. Here is a link to version 3 of the Strong Lifts Program:



No comments: