Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

11 days worth of workout in a couple of days

Oct 10--487,Oct11-428, Oct 12-30

total push ups/chin 371,406

In the past few days I have done 6 days worth of workouts from the You Are Your Own Gym Program and 5 days worth of workouts from the Gorilla Workout App. The Gorilla Workouts are pretty brief in level one, so it is not too hard to get a few done in a day. The YAYOG workouts are a little longer but at the basic level they are only 35 to 40 minutes. So far so good on these programs. Workouts are tough enough to make me sweat a little, but not so hard that I feel completely spent for the rest of the day. Now I am only on the basic levels- so I suppose it is good I am not feeling they are too tough. Gotta have something to look forward to. I have been avoiding the scale. Will post my weight in a day or so on my other blog. I have been using myfitnesspal to track calories in and out. I haven't done to bad. Given the calorie deficit of the last few days I should be down a pound the next time I weigh in.

No comments: