Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Let's try this again

        Well I had almost forgotten about this blog. December 22 2012 was the last time I posted on this blog and up to that point I had done 434,418 push ups and chins ups. I started this blog after finding a few other blogs in which the authors were on their own quest to do a million push ups. This sounded like a pretty decent challenge but I decided to throw chin ups and pull ups in the mix. No sense disproportionately developing chest, triceps and shoulders, might as well have well round back and biceps development as well. Anyway I figure a few years have past-and it is time to finish this challenge off- the idea of leaving something like this unfinished is a bit unnerving.Last night I did 358 push ups and chins ups. Not 358 of each- but each chin up and each push up counts as one. So this brings my new daily total to :

434,776

Let's see if we can finish off this challenge

No comments: