Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

muscle gained? fat lost?

total push ups/chins 341,475
weight 199.8 bf% 19.9
I am not sure I want to jump on the scale today, after an out of control "cheat day" on the 24th I jumped on the scale to find my bodyfat percentage had actually gone down. Two cheat days in a row -I fear -I am pushing my luck a bit. For today I will just be happy with the positive results on the scale. According to yesterdays weigh in I have lost 3.4 pounds of fat and gained about 7 pounds of lean mass since starting Occam's protocol on the 20th. My next workout is scheduled for tomorrow. I am anticipating some kind of increase on my percentage of bodyfat due to two days of fairly poor eating (or just plain all out excessive eating). I am also completely aware that fluctuations or inaccuracy of the readings could be accounting for a portion of these gains-nonethless while the scale is leaning in a favourable direction-I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.
If you want to check out Tim Ferriss' book here is the address to the official website:
fourhourbody.com
Not that I am selling it or anything, although if I am really gaining a pound of muscle a day -and I keep doing that- I think I might just start selling the damn book

No comments: